Hi list,

I've submitted a patch (21579) to allow win64 dbtestframework
compilation. It does that by disabling support for some databases.

Oracle, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server and Sybase connectors are not built on
Win64: see
packages\fcl-db\src\sqldb\postgres\fpmake.pp

Speculated with Lacak2 in mantis issue. I suspected they're disabled
because of lack of driver/client support.
Searched through FPC and FPC dev lists on Oracle 64 and found nothing..

If lack of driver/client support was the reason, the current situation
may have changed:
PostgreSQL 9 has support for Windows x64, e.g.
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgbindownload

Oracle instant client for Windows x64 (the download size makes it... not
so instant though)
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/features/instant-client/index-097480.html

FreeTDS can, at least in theory, be compiled for Windows 64 bit systems.
This covers MS SQL Server and Sybase.

I'll leave the patch as is, unless driver support was the issue, in
which case it might make sense to re-enable these connectors...

Thanks,
Reinier