My question is why does this person even care to make such accusations? For
one some of the routines in the run time are extremely generic and could
easily be written exactly the same way and only way to prove it is if
comments made by original coder are still in place.  Sounds like a waste of
time witch hunt to even entertain such thoughts without definitive proof
and if said person holds back on such information that means they are
interested in bottom feeder litigation..... Shameful if you ask me.