Hi,

Now I realized some new facts about the fingerprint data. The header "4954
020d" is repeated (even longer sequence is repeated) every 1196 bytes in
the stream.
This could actually mean, that the transfer in fact consist of strips. I
tried to assemble PGM image from the strip, but I didn't find any
structure in the data.

Any suggestions?

--
Petr Dlouhý