Hello,

I figured it out! The result is on [1].
The image is clearly contained of stripes, which should be stitched
together (I hope, there is yet written algorithm in Libfprint, there also
might be information about the shift in extensive metadata (see [2]) of
the stripes. The noisy strips at bottom are caused by bug in my code. But
I am expect, the quality of the images will still not be as good as
Алексей's [3].

After I tune up the communication details and perform successful
initialization, I could start with writing of the actual driver. I would
like to hear some advice from experienced Libfingerprint developers here.

I started to write some protocol description [4]. Although it is still
working version, you might have a look at it, if you didn't recognize it
to be similar to protocols of some other devices, with which it could
share driver.

You can also have look at the prototype source, if you are interested [5].

[1]
http://cozpserver2.jinonice.cuni.cz/~petr/download/fingerprint/fingerprint.pgm
[2]
http://cozpserver2.jinonice.cuni.cz/~petr/download/fingerprint/fingerprint-fibre.pgm