One alternative to upgrading would be to get an older copy of RoboHelp
of the same vintage as your copy of FrameMaker and link your FM
projects to RH. Then you can publish to PDF with FM and to web help or
whatever with RH.

http://lauriston.com/fm10_link_to_rh9.zip

Another alternative is WebWorks ePublisher, which last time I used it,
with FM10, generated much nicer HTML than RH9 (same vintage as FM10).