Hi All,

I am trying to compare long structured XML documents for added content. The
content is just like a dictionary, except the words are programming phrases
(commands) built from keywords separated by characters such as colons,
brackets, and braces. The generator of this content has an issue with sorting
characters and sometimes swaps some of the commands. The compare utility does
not identify that the command element's content is the same and instead
generates mostly strikeout content, and codes any content that matches the
swapped command's content as added content, and then this is repeated for the
following command element. It gets more convoluted if small groups of commands
are swapped.

Since the only thing I am looking for is newly inserted, higher level command
elements, is there a way to filter just that?

Thanks All
C2