Hi Orly,

as long as you are changing this setting from within FrameMaker (and I think this is what you are doing) the change is done only temporarily.

If you want to change the "Do not rely on system fonts" setting constantly you have to go to (hope my translation is correct as I am working with a german version): Start - Devices and Printers - right-click on Adobe PDF - Print Settings (not Printer Settings) - Tab Adobe PDF Settings - change settings as needed.

FM should not run at this time.

Now the problem with the flushed conversion process should not occur again (as long as the printer driver will not be re-installed).

About the embedding of your font.
For testing it would be a good idea to save the print-job to a PS-file to work with and distilling it manually.

1) Your distiller job options are set to embedd all fonts?
Got to your Distiller settings - Tab Fonts and see what is set to happen when the embedding fails.
If set to "Warn and go on" have a look at the Log of the distiller.

2) The Kelson family fonts licence allows embedding?
Got to your Distiller settings - Tab Fonts and have a look on the fonts list.
Is the kelson font family shown in a one of the lists?

Regards
Stephan