Frame 2020 (using an older Frame book/files as the base)

Win 7 Pro

64 bit

I know I'm going to kick myself when I get the answer, but I've been away
from Frame so long, some of the simplest things are taking a while to come
back to me.

I am editing and creating new Para styles and for some reason, when I set
the Font characteristics for an incredibly simple (new) style, it won't
retain a specific setting.

Namely, Frame seems to be "insisting" that the style include the checkboxes
for both Lower Case and Upper Case (all lower case is the winner as I can't
enter an upper case letter in the text).

No matter how many times I deselect the checkboxes, no matter the order of
deselection and Update Style, they always reapply themselves.

Have I found some weird bug or am I doing something wrong?

Note that this hasn't affected any of the other new and updated styles I've
worked on so far.

FYI: The style uses 11 pt regular Calibri, with 12 points below and a 6mm
hanging indent.

Alison