From: Framers
<framers-bounces+w.reng=carecom-solutions....@lists.frameusers.com> On Behalf
Of A Craig
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 3:18 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: [Framers] Paragraph Style Issue

Frame 2020 (using an older Frame book/files as the base)

Win 7 Pro

64 bit

I know I'm going to kick myself when I get the answer, but I've been away from
Frame so long, some of the simplest things are taking a while to come back to
me.

I am editing and creating new Para styles and for some reason, when I set the
Font characteristics for an incredibly simple (new) style, it won't retain a
specific setting.

Namely, Frame seems to be "insisting" that the style include the checkboxes for
both Lower Case and Upper Case (all lower case is the winner as I can't enter
an upper case letter in the text).

No matter how many times I deselect the checkboxes, no matter the order of
deselection and Update Style, they always reapply themselves.

Have I found some weird bug or am I doing something wrong?

Note that this hasn't affected any of the other new and updated styles I've
worked on so far.

FYI: The style uses 11 pt regular Calibri, with 12 points below and a 6mm
hanging indent.

Alison