From: Framers [mailto:framers-bounces+acraig=shaw...@lists.frameusers.com]
On Behalf Of Mike Wickham
Sent: April 16, 2021 9:47 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: [Framers] Paragraph Style Issue

Be aware that there are three settings for the check boxes. A check mark is
on. A solid box is "keep as is." And an empty box is off. When I first
started in FrameMaker, I thought clicking the box once, so that the check
mark was gone was turning it off. It is not. It sets it to as is, which is
unchanged. It takes two checks to turn it off.

Mike Wickham