So,

My longtime template goddess has retired and I am in need of some assistance
in setting up some aspects of my FM template (I have FM2019). Some parts of
the template are a no-brainer, but others are going to require that an
auto-numbered paragraph tag to be displayed in the middle of a specific
graphic/icon - it's essentially my client's preferred symbol (a geometric
shape) and color and in the middle of this the chapter number must be
displayed and they would also like a smaller version of this for the page
number and a section number. Yea, I could figure it out if I mucked around
for a while, but I am slammed w/ the writing deadline for this and beyond
basic template setup (like a line under a chapter title - woo hoo!) I tend
to go for very basic templates and focus on the writing . . . which is what
they hired me to do.

For someone who is skilled in this, I bet you would be done like that (snaps
fingers) but I am willing to pay for up to 2 hours of work at my bill rate
(to be discussed offline) . . . if this is something that suits your fancy,
please let me know, and we can make time to talk. I have mockups of what is
needed.

TIA and Happy Friday.

Tammy Van Boening

Tammy dot vanboening at spectrumwritingllc dot com

www.spectrumwritingllc.com