Hello,
I am updating a book and cannot get rid of an obviously misspelled word in the
spelling checker, i.e it does not catch it. Same result if I copy the word to
another book file or add it to a new standalone file, so obviously must be
outside document level. If I change one letter in the word, it is immediately
identified as misspelled.
I have tried:
Unlearn
Mark all paragraphs for rechecking
Rehyphenate document
Write document dictionaly to a file (it was empty)
Clear document dictionary
Deleting user.dct so FM creates a new file
Searching maker.ini for other dct
It finds only site.dct which does not contain the word
Checked language on paragraph and character level: Swedish on both
Saving the file as mif and opening again.

Any ideas appreciated.
Thanks,
Ragnar Hanas
Uddevalla Hospital