From: Monique Semp <monique.s...@earthlink.net>
Sent: den 2 juni 2021 16:36
To: An email list for people using Adobe FrameMaker software.
<framers@lists.frameusers.com>; Ragnar Hanås <ragnar.ha...@betamed.se>
Subject: Re: [Framers] Unlearn FM 7.2

Likely the wrong spelling is in one of the many dictionaries that FrameMaker
has. This article gives a good summary of the dictionaries:
https://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/2015/using/using-framemaker-2015/frm_text_tx/Dictionaries-.htm.
 It does not say which versions of FrameMaker it's for, but it's likely
relevant for version 7.2?

And another reference:
https://www.aecinc.com/company/blog/2020/07/20/framemaker-tips-spelling-checker-options/.

HTH,