Hi Brian,

Are you able to provide a quote of this email from Google or any website it
links to? I don't use Gmail any more, so haven't received it, but am interested
in its contents.

In particular, does it state it's removing *all* password auth from IMAP, or
just that you'd need to use app passwords instead of your Google password? I
definitely think the latter makes sense; the former is going a bit far IMO.

--
Regards,
Matt Cengia (he/him/his)