Scott Long wrote:
Dmitriy Kirhlarov wrote:

Hi!

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 04:35:21PM -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote:

6.1-STABLE after 6.1-RELEASE is releases. So I think you may want

If you use snapshots with your quotas, update to 6.1-STABLE.  If you

Sorry, guys. You are mean RELENG_6_1 or RELENG_6?

WBR

RELENG_6. However, the changes will likely make their way into RELENG_6_1 in a few weeks as part of an errata update.

Scott

I have just done tests on 6.1-R and RELENG_6 as of yesterday evening. Unfortunately both still lock up hard, no crash, just a frozen system. I cant enter the KDB (ddb) via the console, but its unusable, as it wont let me type in anything. There must be some other change in -CURRENT that fixes this, as -CURRENT did not freeze during my previous tests.

Just to confirm, here is the ID of ufs_quota.c on my RELENG_6 system:

/usr/src/sys/ufs/ufs/ufs_quota.c:
$FreeBSD: src/sys/ufs/ufs/ufs_quota.c,v 1.74.2.4 2006/05/14 00:23:27 tegge Exp $