Op zaterdag 22 oktober 2016 heeft Tom Ehlert <t...@drivesnapshot.de> het
volgende geschreven:
> Dear Marten!

Haha! Is my name that difficult, you're the 5th person on this list to
write my name wrong. :)

> but:
>
> when changing the topic, please change the subject of your mail

Sorry, didn't think about that... I think I automatically replied on this
one (without thinking that much) because of 'report any bugs', but I should
have done that... Sorry.

> when changing the topic, please don't full quote some topic (keyboard
> layout issues) that is entirely unrelated to your topic.

That should be very logical! No, I am going to make the topic "ever heard
of a living stone?"
While talking about FreeDOS. :)

Wow, that's a bad one.

> even dutch kids should follow a minimum of netiquette.

The only thing that happend was me not thinking about a subject. :(
I didn't do anything else. *crying*

Those two were jokes. But why that comment? Should be very very logical.
But that's just me.

Anyway, sorry for not changing the subject.

Maarten

--
Founder BirdOS and FeatherCode