That's pretty crazy. Wireless chat! :D

The 68060 is 32 bit.

And nice!

On 01/12/2018 06:28 PM, Chelson Aitcheson wrote:
Well my plan is to use the tape drive signals of data and transmit them
wirelessly to another computer to make a wireless chat basic app within the
apple 1 replica. The next step we are working on is an international
transmission from australia to New Zealand once the computers are built ramp up
a transceiver and send a short chat signal somewhere in the 10-30mhz range
which is open channels this side of the world. 8 bit wireless chat application?
Hahah

Reason for it is trivial just some fun. Yeah thats 16 or 32 bit?

68k platform would be amazing. Very basic and simple computers but cool, I’m
planning on the 650c2 chip so its 3mhz instead of 1mhz