On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, Arkady V.Belousov wrote:

PS: Steffer, when you answer to my letter in the freedos-freecom about
issues with environment in FreeCOM?

That depends on which mail you mean:

a) about LAST_FIT: I said all what I have to say: I do not currently change the behaviour.

b) about the env bug: There has been sent a patch by Tom already (actually, it's in Bugtrack, but I didn't got no notification by it).

b) about the search for FreeCOM in certain places: suggestion has been noted.

c) I had to test it, it seems that FreeCOM prompt the user once, but never again. This is strange.

Bye,

--

Steffen Kaiser

FH Bonn-Rhein-Sieg        | e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
FB Informatik             |
Grantham-Allee 20         | phone : +49 2241/865-203
53757 Sankt Augustin      |
Germany - Deutschland     | fax   : +49 2241/865-8203