Hi Paul,

Just a side note about installing using the FullUSB.

One of my DOS test machines is an Acer One netbook with a 1Ghz Atom processor
and an ancient 30Gb SSD. This machine has no CD/DVD drive. It does boot from
the FullUSB when written to a flash drive. It takes about 5 minutes from start
to finish (boot, partition, reboot, install, reboot) to do a Full install
without sources.

That machine will also boot from a USB floppy drive.

Another side note…

You could create a second partition on the USB stick and copy the files from
the Bonus CD to to that.

Although it can only use one at a time, modern versions of FDIMPLES can use
different local package repositories.

You could have different repos on different drives. Or, even multiple ones on
the same drive in different paths.

When FDIMPLES starts, it checks the current drive for a repository in one of
the standard paths. If it does not find one, it searches existing drives C:
through Z: for a repository.

You can also tell it to check a specific drive (and/or alternate path) for a
repo at startup.

For example,

C:\>fdimples e:
C:\>fdimples d:\repo-1