On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Jim Hall <jh...@freedos.org> wrote:

>> Good test, but it is running DOS 3.3.  You ran that drive out of disk
>> space, and it recovered gracefully ...
>>
> [..]
>
> My intention was to test your ftp server's ability to manage large
> files, and that the downloaded file matched the file I uploaded. I
> will try again with 10MB file, which would fit.

I uploaded my file successfully, but wasn't able to complete my download:

[...]
226 Transfer complete
10240000 bytes sent in 373 secs (27.43 Kbytes/sec)
ftp> ! mv 10mb.dat 10mb.dat.orig
ftp> ! ls
10mb.dat.orig
ftp> get 10mb.dat
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection
Passive mode refused.
ftp> open 96.42.66.188 2021
[...]
ftp> cd /incoming
get250 CWD command successful
ftp> bin
has200 Type set to I
ftp> hash
Hash mark printing off.
ftp> get 10mb.dat
227 Entering Passive Mode (96,42,66,188,11,140)
150 BINARY type File RETR started
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection
6377276 bytes received in 597 secs (10.69 Kbytes/sec)
ftp>