Hi Michael!

I played around with Filezilla and Cyberduck on my Mac. Everything
seems to work OK for me. That's really great! Made some test
directories and browsed through them. I forgot that DOS directory
names are limited to 8 letters, got a "550 Bad path" and nearly blamed
you for it ;-)

I also tried Datalight sockets on FreeDOS (Virtualbox) which seem to
work OK too - but it was just a short login and I am not really
familiar with the client.

A DOS client that connected but was unable to browse was Minuet. I
have placed the screenshot of the error message here:

ftp://96.42.66.188:2021/INCOMING/TEST/TEST1/TEST11/TEST112/TEST1122

:-)

Google Chrome v14 (Mac) seems to be unable to open the ftp adress
above, while Firefox 7 (Mac) and 6.02 (Ubuntu 11.04) didn't have a
problem.

Your site also worked OK with AndFTP on my crappy Sony Ericsson Xperia
with Android 2.1. I switched to the directory above and downloaded the
image.

All in all it was a lot of fun.
Thanks.
Ulrich