I just got an external hdd enclosure; had a hard drive from a machine with
a blown mobo, and put it in the enclosure. Problem is it still has an
ext3/ext4 linux on it, eating up 25 GB. I can read write to
the dos partition with it's logical drives, but using the ext is a no-no.
   My question is can I edit the partitions through the usb port in the
enclosure, or do I have to stick the drive in another machine to use,say,
gparted? Richard<wb2...@gmail.com>.