What kind of Windows is it? It it's some 9x version, chances are that
the Windows drivers you have already are installing their DOS
counterpart in autoexec & config.sys files.

If that's the case, it would just be a matter of copying the required
files from your windows installation, note the exact entries added to
autoexec & config.sys, and replicate the whole stuff on your DOS-only PC.

First step would be to look into your autoexec.bat and config.sys files
on the Windows installation - do you see anything related to your sound
card there?

Mateusz