Hi Randy,

Thanks for your help.

Setting "cleanup_delay" to "0" seems to have helped to alleviate the
problem, but it does not prevent it. The server tends to run longer before
crashing - we're into the minutes now rather than seconds - but the problem
is definitely still there.

I saw an email in the archives from Alan that from memory said the server
should not be considered "stable" running non-threaded. Is this still the
case, or has this code been cleaned up now? It was a reasonably old email I
think.

Thanks,
Michael

Randy Moore