"Todd T. Fries" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> While non-optimal, would a mutex lock around non threadsafe functions be a
> viable workaround?  It at least allowed a program I've written to function
> safely ..

  That's about as much work as fixing the code to use the thread-safe
functions, instead of the non-thread-safe functions.

  Hmm... one approach to fixing the problem would be to edit all of
the modules to set the 'non thread safe' flag.  If that makes the
problem less signifant on Solaris, then it's definitely the thread
code causing the problems.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html