"Alan DeKok" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Is there a patch that covers this?  If so, we can get guys to take the
> > security hold off of the port.  If not, is there a timeframe to fix?
>
>   It's fixed in the latest CVS snapshot.  We haven't released another
> version yet.

  Sorry to follow up again... I had to double-check the archives.  My
memory isn't what it used to be.

  Version 0.4 of FreeRADIUS was released in December.  It has no known
buffer over-runs or exploits.  The FreeBSD ports collection should be
upgraded to use 0.4, from:

  ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/radius/freeradius-0.4.tar.gz

  If a NEWER version of the software has been released, the 0.4
version will be moved to:

  ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/radius/old/freeradius-0.4.tar.gz

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html