Nope...in the makefile, it looks like he grabs a snapshot and puts it on
an approved server.  I let him know that a fixed version is up on the
*real* CVS.  Now that he knows, we'll probably see a pretty quick fix.
Many of the ports do point to the proper CVS, so I don't see why this
would differ.

You *may* want to send him a little note of encouragement to that
effect.  Developer carries a lot more weight than general user flunky.

sp

---