Leonard Childers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I did read FAQ and here is the acct_users line for him.
>
> clhilton Auth-Type += Local, Password == "******"

  WTF?  You're trying to authenticate accounting packets?

  You're even more confused than I thought.

  For the record, that entry in 'acct_users' is not even wrong.  And
it has nothing at all to do with your problem.

  Go read the FAQ *again*.  This time, look for "unix" and "chap".
There is text there which directly addresses the error you posted to
the list.  I can't for the life of me see how you missed it.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html