Leonard Childers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You misunderstood. I am trying to get freeradius running. I am currently
> using cistron with it authenticating using both the user file and the
> password file. And I am not trying to be rude. If anyone is you are.

  Right.

  What part of "go away" did you not understand?

>  I am just trying to under stand how freeradius works.

  No, you're not.  You refused to understand me, or believe anything I
said.

> Now if that offends you them I am sorry and I will not post anymore
> to the list.

  It offends me that you ask questions on the list, and then tell me
I'm wrong when I answer those questions.  It offends me that you ask
questions, and then can't follow the simplest instructions I give in
my answers.  It tells me that you don't want any answers, you just
want to cause trouble.

  That's offensive to *anyone*.  If you're offended that I'm pointing
out your rude behaviour, that's your problem.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html