The FreeRadius default config file is pretty much complete and working
right out of the box. It's only that for some more advanced features the
admin *must* make some local changes.

I've noticed that a lot of questions asked here are due to people not
having the patience to read the config file in full, or beeing confused
by options not relevant to te problem thay are trying to solve.

I propose a sollution to this, one that's easy to implement on one hand,
but will reduce the confusion some people have about configuring
freeradius: I think the config file should be split in several smaller
files, inculded by the main file (for ex. eap.conf, ldap.conf ...)
sql.conf is a good exaple how this actually works.

just my $0.02

--
Damjan Georgievski
jabberID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]