Damjan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The FreeRadius default config file is pretty much complete and working
> right out of the box. It's only that for some more advanced features the
> admin *must* make some local changes.

  Yup.

> I've noticed that a lot of questions asked here are due to people not
> having the patience to read the config file in full, or beeing confused
> by options not relevant to te problem thay are trying to solve.

  If they're not willing to read the configuration file, then they're
probably not willing to read answers to their questions on the list.
See previous flamewars.

> I propose a sollution to this, one that's easy to implement on one hand,
> but will reduce the confusion some people have about configuring
> freeradius: I think the config file should be split in several smaller
> files, inculded by the main file (for ex. eap.conf, ldap.conf ...)
> sql.conf is a good exaple how this actually works.

  I'm not sure that would help, and I don't see it as necessary.
Apache has one large http.conf file, and no one seems to have problems
with it.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html