if you convert the ?h.orig file as well as the patch, it will contain the
coordinates of that surface. You'll need to convert them to voxel
indices from RAS coords, but that's pretty straightforward. Your question
is a bit confusing though, as the surface is a 2D manifold embedded in the
3D volume, so for example, all the orig coordinates will be on voxel
boundaries (i.e. all the coordinates will end in .5).  What are you trying
to do?

Does that answer your question?

Bruce