Hi Anders,

You can find the Trondheim data sets here:

/space/neo/6/recon/evelina/

There are two 'ev_trond' subjects; the one with the "_sc" had the
subcortical scripts run on it.

I will send the images to your email address next.  I've also put copies
of the images in the same directory, under "trond_pics".

Just let me know if you need anything else for this.

Keep well --

Ev