Hi Frederick,

what value does the fov field in the T1/COR-.info field have? There is a
bug that results in it having too small a value, which causes the surface
to be tiny (you can still see it if you zoom way in). If this is in fact
the case, and you can put your data somewhere we can get to it, we'll track
it down and fix it.

cheers,
Bruce