Dear all,

sorry to bother you again with my questions. I was wondering how I can
change the colour of the surfaces and of the blobs of the functional
overlay. Is there an easy way for doing it? An other problem is, when I try
to save an slightly  inflated surface with the button 'Save Surface as' in
tksurfer an error massage occurred: Error in TcL Script, Error: list must
have an even number of elements. Does anyone know a solution? And a third
thing, which is very important for me, is to project some deeper functional
activity onto the surface. I have a large activity within the anterior
insula, when I use the paint command with the option -dmax (range between 1
and 99) I am able to see only some very small activity on the surface. Are
there any tips to improve it?

Thank you very much in advance,

Felix