Sorry to take so long to get back to you.

> sorry to bother you again with my questions. I was wondering how I can
> change the colour of the surfaces and of the blobs of the functional
> overlay. Is there an easy way for doing it? An other problem is, when I try

Is this in tkmedit? You can change the color of surfaces in the
View->Configure->Surface dialog box. You cannot change the color range of
the funtional overlay, aside from the normal threshold changes.

If you mean tksurfer, I'm not sure what you mean by changing the surface
color. Do you mean from the gray/black or red/green to another background
color?

> to save an slightly  inflated surface with the button 'Save Surface as' in
> tksurfer an error massage occurred: Error in TcL Script, Error: list must
> have an even number of elements. Does anyone know a solution? And a third

I am working on a fix for this and will have it available for you shortly.

--
Kevin Teich