Jill,

you may need to set this manually. it is described in the
FreeSurferGuide.pdf ~page 31 available at the FreeSurfer site. It
descirbes how to fix this within csurf.

you can also use the command mri_fill with the -C flag and the talairach
coords of the cc you want to use. run inflate_subject-lh and
inflate_subject-rh after mri_fill to finish the inflating procedure.

--
Brian T. Quinn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]