Hi,

you might also want to get an updated version of mri_watershed, as
Florent Segonne has made it much more robust. You can find it in the latest
snapshot in the downloads section of surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu.

cheers,
Bruce

Bruce Fischl                       email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mass. General Hosp. NMR Center.    tel:(617)-726-4897
Rm. 2328, Building 149, 13th Street fax:(617)-726-7422
Charlestown, MA 02129   USA