Hi there,

I´m about to build a new freevo box, and I´m thinking about a new case.
I´m looking for a quiet and small machine. It seems that shuttle makes
nice cases (and expensive).  Zalman also make nice (and bigger) cases.
Does anyone has experience with these? Or has a recommendation for
something else?

My current requirements are: if the case comes with a motherboard it has
to accept a intel core 2 duo. Remote control (or a place to put the
sensor), a quiet PSU, and a VFD.

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  ``Without the wind, the grass does not move. Without software,
hardware is useless.''
                                                The Tao Of Programing