On Wednesday 08 August 2007, Redzinalds Knipsis wrote:
>  I'm using Thermaltake Mozart (big one)
>
> http://www.thermaltake.com/product/Chassis/desktop/mozart/vc4000_inde
>x.asp. Quite big case (I even squeezed Bigtyphoon cooler in it), has
> VFD with remote, so you can turn on box with that. Works fine with
> Freevo. Have to choose PS separately.
>  Check this, looks nice
>
> http://www.thermaltake.com/product/Chassis/desktop/mozart_SX/vc7000_i
>ndex.asp, came out after big Mozart :)
>
>  Reggie

hm... looks good. But it comes without  motherboard/fans right? you have
to take care of buying these and find the silent ones?

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  Why are programmers non-productive?
  Because their time is wasted in meetings.
  Why are programmers rebellious?
  Because the management interferes too much.
  Why are the programmers resigning one by one?
  Because they are burnt out.
  Having worked for poor management, they no longer value their jobs.
                                                The Tao Of Programing