>  I have two Shuttle XPC (one in my living room with freevo) and they
> are great. One of them is running continuously since December/2003.
>
>  They have a new model with HDMI-out (
>
> http://eu.shuttle.com/pt/DesktopDefault.aspx/tabid-53/140_read-14217/
>).

        This is the one that I´m most interested. But even on europe seems to
be difficult to find the "M" model.

>  I know those Shuttle XPC are quite difficult to find and expensive
> in Brazil, but cheaper in Europe and USA (my freevo box cost 600
> euros).

        No, no... it´s expensive in Europe ( ~ 400 Euros - case and
motherboard... you have to add the rest) and insane expensive in
Brazil. But I have a friend coming from Netherland and he is willing to
bring one of these with him.  I guess this will be a one time purchase.
WAF will be very low.

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  The wise programmer is told about Tao and follows it. The average
programmer is told about Tao and searches for it. The foolish
programmer is told about Tao and laughs at it.
  If it were not for laughter, there would be no Tao.
                                                The Tao Of Programing