> 1 - If you/we were to start an open source project, what would it be?
> 2 - What open source project would you like to see happen?

I'd like to see simple naive Bayesian classifiers in Ruby for blocking
blog spam. I was going to do something like this but got distracted.
Rails is only getting bigger, and blog spam is a real problem.

There's already an OS blog spamblocker being created, but it's
centralized, rather than decentralized, which I have doubts about,
even though it seems to make sense. The other point of significant
doubt there is that the thing is actually run by a guy who got busted
using Google spam in a huge way.

--
Giles Bowkett
http://www.gilesgoatboy.org