Orlando Leibovitz wrote:
> If all of your email messages and all of your wisdom was always
> ignored, would that be a problem for you?
I'm just responding to what I understood the proposed scenario to be:
"A person develops an internal executive process and communicates it to
few other people."

So the expectation should be that few people will recognize it, or for
that matter even know about it, yes?

It wasn't a rhetorical question.

In contrast, analysts are trained to share some formal systems, and that
has the benefit of facilitating precise communication about a certain
set of ideas.  As you point out, I think reasonably, some may be limited
in their thinking by this indoctrination.  I would not be surprised if
this is holding back scientific progress.  For example, because of fast
computers, there is now less practical need to find analytical solutions
to problems.   A computational approach can be more expedient and more
flexible.

Marcus