Jochen -

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I think we are all barking up the same
tree. What I wrote is an essay about creativity of the projected mind. My
more original contribution, forthcoming, is about the use of Google (or
other similar engines) to extend creativity beyond traditional capabilities.

- Larry