To: friam@redfish.com
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2009 6:34 PM
Subject: [FRIAM] What is friam REALLY about?

And in the last week, I discovered that FRIAM is really about FOOD and PUNS. What a turnout! What amazing richness of information and imagination! Next I expect to discover that the NAME of FRIAM is really the name for a cockney method of cooking smoked pork.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson
Emeritus Professor of Psychology and Ethology,
Clark University (nthomp...@clarku.edu)