I certainly would be interested.  I have issues with Claude's work and what
I think is its misconstrued application and definition, at least beyond
physics.

-tj

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 10:35 PM, Nicholas Thompson <
nickthomp...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Owen,
>
> We could do a Wedtech in September on it.  Do you have a cc you could
> circulate to get us all on the same page?

J. T. Johnson
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --   Santa Fe, NM USA
www.analyticjournalism.com
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
http://www.jtjohnson.com                  t...@jtjohnson.com