= On 01/07/2014 12:15 PM, Nick Thompson wrote:

WE have lost any sense of why it is important to try to come of a shared
view of our inevitably common future.

And then, Marcus wrote:

"Why is it important?"

And so, Nick Thompson wrote:  Well, I guess I believe that it gives us some
power to regulate that future for the better.  Not sure how a behaviorist
CAN believe that, but I guess I do.

And thus life continues.

Nick

Nicholas S. Thompson

Clark University

 <http://home.earthlink.net/~nickthompson/naturaldesigns/>

WE have lost any sense of why it is important to try to come of a shared
view of our inevitably common future.

Why is it important?

Marcus