Macros (in the Lisp sense) are still, as far as I know, unique to Lisp. This is partly because in order to have macros you probably have to make your language look as strange as Lisp. It may also be because if you do add that final increment of power, you can no longer claim to have invented a new language, but only a new dialect of Lisp.
Haskell has real macros like Lisp, but is statically typed. I'm still fond of Lisp because it is so easy to make programs write programs, as the syntax is so simple. nVidia (they say) have a language called NOVA that combines some of the essential properties of Haskell with Lisp. nVidia would have a long way to go to match mature implementations of either.

Marcus