On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Robert Holmes <rob...@robertholmes.org>
wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Owen Densmore <o...@backspaces.net>
> wrote:
>
>> My current ancient ios iphone 4s is finally on its last legs.
>

> That's the iphone 4s that came out in Octiober 2011? i.e. less than 3
> years ago?
>
> I'm curious, what are the features that you really, really need and don't
> have in your 'ancient' phone? ;)

​It's a bit slow, for one thing. And in my experience, phones start failing
at this age.  It's way out of contract too, so a new phone would be pretty
cheap

I'm also interested in the larger screens.  I find the tiny screen makes
browser use pretty bad. Oh, and I also need better performance, especially
with webgl development.

   -- Owen ​