re deleting apps.

apps you install and some pre installed apps uninstall easily, using the
app manager or google play.

some bundled apps are cooked into the OS when it is compiled. so  to the OS
they look like system apps, which can not be removed by your user-level
access.

to remove these one must get root access. if your phone is designed to make
rooting the phone impossible, you may need to replace the vendor supplied
version of Android with a root friendly version.

many Samsung phones are relatively easy to root, without replacing the OS
.there are websites dedicated to providing root instructions for various
brands and models of phone.

once you have root, you can get and use a so-called root uninstaller, that
will list all apps, even system apps, and remove them by request.

danger, don't remove system apps on a whim."what is this?I don't need/trust
that feature, I'll remove it" is what people about to own bricks say.

rooting has other benefits. macro programs like macroDroid let you add
custom behaviors to your phone.rooting gives them/you more control.

I use a rooted Samsung galaxy exhibit II.